9 Sep 2009
Ladies and Gentlemen, my first troll
A mild one, but worth commemorating in a post nonetheless:
Wednesday, 9 September 2009 7:33:35 a.m
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "The Ballad Of Patsy Walker (Part 1)":
Oh it's ok, this isn't the blog i'm looking for.
Ha! Ha! I See What You Did There!
Guess that's alright, Anonymous! Happy interneting! I hope you find what you seek elsewhere.
Could be worse, I guess; have you ever seen the tripe people post over at Stuff.co.nz, or the hilarious comments gathered at spEak You're bRanes?
Oh well, somebody's reading me anyway!
- Smack my blog up
- The Ballad Of Patsy Walker (Part 2)
- I'm not prejudiced, some of my best friends are bu...
- I wanna be on Broadway
- I held her in my arms...
- Ladies and Gentlemen, my first troll
- The Ballad Of Patsy Walker (Part 1)
- Eight Awesome Things About "Inglourious Basterds"
- Citation Needed
- I do not welcome our new rodent overlord
- ▼ September (10)